Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a guy who will defintily trade me for my Polaris, and might trade me for my Yami.

His sled
http://maine.craigslist.org/rvs/1981365114.html

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
No way on the polaris, maybe on the yamaha. Would be nice to get one triple in your lineup. I think your Yamaha is still worth more

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i don't think this one is a good trade either. I like that chassis skidoo, and the motor, just not that everything i have is greatly undervalue, or over value. Thats the problem with not having so many sleds anymore, lol

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
slednut55 said:
trade something for it. i rode one and every time you tap the throttle the skis would lift up
I rode a Kitty Kat once that would do that...maybe he should trade for one of those? [confused]

It's all a matter of what YOU want in your sleds. If you prefer to go fast, then the Mach is probably something to look into. If you prefer light and nimble, keep what you have.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Quinlan said:
I rode a Kitty Kat once that would do that...maybe he should trade for one of those? [confused]
Was that a supermod? I always knew you were super extreme. I bet that kitty sure puuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeddddd!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
keep the edge.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I might do it for the sxr, but I would hang on to the egde.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I would say the sxr also, but then again im a Polaris guy anyway. But yeah you would definitely have ur light and nimble with the edge and ur stupid fast with the Mach. We have two in our group and a formula 3. I rode the Mach this last season for a while, a little rough if your in the tight turns cuz of all the power, but once you get on the lake they are pretty much untouchable. Also the updated crank is a plus, one of machs in our group had that problem, so he updated to the newer crank and its been gold. So yeah if you want scary fast and an overall mean looking sled definitely. And for where Im from I would consider paying that outright for the sled.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i dont like when people are trying to trade somthing like a sled for a sled almost seems like he wants to get rid of it because of problems or somthing & rebuild at 2400 miles??? its not like he is trying to get a touring two up or somthing he wants to trade his sporty sled for a sporty sled, just be carfull

1 - 12 of 12 Posts