Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did my first enduro this weekened and i had a ball. i ran it on a unstudded mxz 550x. the problem is that sled is just not cut out for this riding. it was frustrating pushing the sled to it's limits but that is not enough.

so i'm looking for a sled to do ice enduro's and radar runs on.

something from 600-800cc's

the question is is zx or rev. everything is flat with minimal bumps or banked turns on the course.

what do you guy's think?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyway i can make this a poll and elete this one? if i put a poll while this threads up people will be pissed at me

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
are you looking for just a ski-doo, cuz if you want to ice drag go for a xcr 800 or a srx 700, both will do exellent in this type of races.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 98srx700
[br]are you looking for just a ski-doo, cuz if you want to ice drag go for a xcr 800 or a srx 700, both will do exellent in this type of races.
it's a dealer thing. we have a place a 1/4 of a mile away from us that we've been going to forever and there going through some rough times. the owner's wife was recently widowed and she could really use some more buisness this winter.

are those tripples? cause i definatly don't want a tripple. bad exp.

and it's not just for drags. lemans style stuff to

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
oh ok, yes those are both triple very, very reliable tripples. they can be good trail sleds also, i used them for trails and racing.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by SnOcRaZy
[br]how did you finish in that race... with out studs i can't imagine you did any good
i finished but it was a challenge. near the end i was sliding everywhere (it started on snow and quickly became ice) i didn't come in las t. three didn't finish. 2 mech failures and my freind rolled it and boobood his sled and shoulder

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey that ain't too bad, like you said you didn't come in last... where was that race??? my neighbor does that kind of racing, i think hes in the semipro or pro class...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[br]hey that ain't too bad, like you said you didn't come in last... where was that race??? my neighbor does that kind of racing, i think hes in the semipro or pro class...
caralsons on castle rock lake in adams wi

·
Registered
94 Posts
i know your between the zx or the rev, but if you can find a Firecat 600, make sure its studded and clutched right, there a hard sled to beat, thats what my neighbor runs and he blows right past Fusion 900s, any Rev, and Firecat 700s...Ive seen it in person... but i can tell that your trying to stay away from the Arctic Cats...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[br]i know your between the zx or the rev, but if you can find a Firecat 600, make sure its studded and clutched right, there a hard sled to beat, thats what my neighbor runs and he blows right past Fusion 900s, any Rev, and Firecat 700s...Ive seen it in person... but i can tell that your trying to stay away from the Arctic Cats...
no... there's nothing wrong with cats but like i said it's supporting freinds in tough times

they have a zl 600 in right now. any good?

·
Registered
489 Posts
go for it cats are good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts