Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/font=Arial][10pt][/10pt][/color=black]
I am seeking out advice on what to seek for a used sled for my wife to ride: Not too heavy, must have electric start. Something in the 500-600 class. Light and short based best. Something within 10 years old, around 2-3K price. Did I mention the magic button? A must-have.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I have no idea where you live, but aroudn here $3000 will buy you a nice 04+ Rev 500ss or 600 h.o., and sometimes a 600 h.o. SDI with electric start, and reverse is standard on most models.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sledcrusher said:
I have no idea where you live, but aroudn here $3000 will buy you a nice 04+ Rev 500ss or 600 h.o., and sometimes a 600 h.o. SDI with electric start, and reverse is standard on most models.
Live in Utah. Lots of open hills and powder. She hates getting stuck (don't we all)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
So maybe look into an 03' Renegade 600 maybe with RER and electric start.

·
Registered
311 Posts
500-600 rev wouldn't be bad pretty affordable and most have electric start and reverse! Also you can get a crossover sled. Longer track will help with not getting stuck!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
[12pt]2005 Polaris Classic 500. Comes with Electric Start, reverse, and M-10 suspension, perfect ride for a woman. You can pick one up for around $2,000 with low mileage. My wife loves hers!!! Whatever you decide on, the thing that matters most is that is works great. Once something breaks down or she get cold, it is not fun anymore. Buy your wife the best you can and outfit her with the best. [/font=Tahoma][/12pt][/color=darkblue]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts