21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by 500fasEnuf
[br]
Originally posted by Slider
[br]Hi,
Can anyone give me advice on what to purchase for a lady. I am looking at several options. Here are my top choices.
Thanks[8D]
Looks like another 1 post wonder...sure an active topic for a guy who hasn't been here for 3 weeks.

Yeah...your welcome buddy.
hmm...Well dont I feel like I've wasted my time...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Buy the least expensive 440 or larger sled you can get with electric start and reverse. I bought my wife a Panther Z570esr 2-up.(that way she can ride with my 7 year old)and I'm free to tear it up a little.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
just kidding, it depends on her ability and her need for speed. my buddies wife just loves her zl550esr.(electric start, reverse)

·
Registered
24 Posts
buy one that you can ride also for when yours is broke down or you just want a change of pace. I have a long track and the wife has a short track . and for lots of fun I ride the kids 120
all Polaris.

·
Registered
104 Posts
mxz 380' have balls i seen one yesterday pullin mad catwalks for a fan without studs twas fast 2

·
Registered
139 Posts
a z570 or anyother fan. they are light and really easy to throw around when you want you can go about 95+ depending on her weight

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a Doo man so I would go with the MXZ 380.
My wife rides a Formula S 380, I keep trying to buy her something bigger and newer but she loves this sled. Easy to start, light on the trails and handles very well. I put Flex skis on it this season, made a huge difference. Also, if you can find a '98 MXZ 440 Fan, buy it. These sleds have great "boy racer" power and came with factory flex skis. RIDE DOO!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I wouldn't want any of those sleds actually, but thats me though...would want a more powerful machine. I ride a 97 mxz 440 l/c, and I want more power than that. I can start it fine and everything too, sort of a heavy machine though, want something lighter and faster..anyways its up to you, and your wife..

·
Registered
357 Posts
go with a arctic cat the sabercats are trail performance and go well over the bumps you can choose from a 500 600 0r 700cc

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I thought you said sled or wife...what to choose?

·
Registered
457 Posts
The mxz 380 is a nice sled i own one. it will do 110 km/h on hardpack. when its cold say -10 and under it performs excellent but once it gets above freezing its quite sluggish simply because it is a fan but then again it is light weight and is fairly fast. the suspension is excellent. set teverything to the softest setting and it floats. its also very stable. it will even wheelie standing up haha thats just how light it is. Overall its a great sled i just had to move to something more powerful. it looks the best out of all your choices to in my opinion. My mother has ridden it and she only dislikes it because it is so "big". it is larger than the polaris 340 because it is in the fullsize zx chassis but overall a great sled go pick one up. steal of a deal

21 - 34 of 34 Posts