Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I posted a crank question abouy my sled but I didn't know what it really was (xcr- xcr-se xcr-sp). I lost the registration and I thought i had the right info posted SORRY GUYS. I found a owners manual in the house that's for a 97 xcr 600 or a 97 xcr 600 se. My sled is a white(aggressive chasis) xcr 600 triple-triple(individual cyl's) that has electric fuel and temp guages in the instrument panel. Is it possibly a SE, it also has steel skis on it.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
More than likely it is a 1997 xcr600 with the optional fuel and temp guage installed. How tall of a lug track is it? .75" or .81"?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found out it's a XCR SE and the track isn't stock. You guys have to check out www.polarisman.com this REALLY helped me out!!! I did also findout my donor crank will fit. I compaired it to the pure polaris parts crank pics, and it looks the same. This SF site is full of great info also, I'm sure glad I joined.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]More than likely it is a 1997 xcr600 with the optional fuel and temp guage installed. How tall of a lug track is it? .75" or .81"?
WT..... .75 or .81???? That's funny, you better get the micrometer out to answer that question. The track's probably never been replaced, so I'm guessing that won't tell you what sled it is. Just my .02[:D]

·
Registered
241 Posts
Originally posted by monstermalibu
[br]...and the track isn't stock.
[B)]I stand corrected on the track. Glad you found the answers you were looking for.[:D]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts