Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what people are paying out there for 700's

Im paying $ 515 for 1 million liability, fire/theft collision. 500 deductible. 02 xc700

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
that sounds good... thats around what they wanted me to pay for a 377 fan... Thats why I'm not getting insurance this year...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Everyone who has a problem with the Insurance..... Go to the Link and fill out the rest... And if you are brave like i am.. U will print off the page and send them to your members of parliment. Thats what they are F*$#ing there for.... not to steal our money on one of Canadian/American Winter Pasttime.!!!
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/snowins/

·
Registered
98 Posts
http://www.foremost.com

99 bucks a year for just liability. 250 deductable. USA

·
Registered
268 Posts
$515 sounds pretty good i don't think you will find much better for what all you are getting the prise would go down alot if there was no collision

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got a quote for approx 800 for a 2003 MXZ REV 800. That's full coverage, 1M liability, and 500 deductable. Corporate rate. Pretty good price for a REV 800 .. do they know how fast they are?? :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
$650/yr. for $500K liabiltiy, fire, theft, pl, pd, $1000 ded., no collision, no comprehensive, all for a 2002 SXViper (700).
Let's see if Dalton McGuinty and his band of merry Liberals actually take on the Insurance Mafia like promised.
Bets anyone?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I got two cars my 1150 suzuki bike and my 2000 XCR 800 all at the same place. Thats the trick. I am a 7 star rated customer due to no accidents, tickets or claims in the last six years. Read it and weap $105.00 Can. for the snowmobile. No collision. One ticket or claim and it will shoot up though.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Thats a steal.. Who do you go through hotrod?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In all fairness it depends completely on your age. If your in that 16-35 bracket look out.

Without collision ive been quoted 180 dollars. AXA insurance

I never used to have collision on my sled, but now that I have a newer sled and after I experienced some yahoo jumping a hill and flying right over my head (still have his stud marks on the top of my helmet) i decided it was worth the extra three hundred.

Ive been sledding for over 15 years but lately im finding way too many irresponsible people that are lacking experience and riding 700s and 800's and driving all over the trail oblivious to whats around the corner or their left side.

·
Registered
119 Posts
According to my broker, several Insurance Companies have created a list of no-coverage sled and motorcycles. This should be stopped, considering in Ontario it is mandatory to have insurance and mandatory for insurance companies to provide coverage. What they don't like to publicize is that they'll just price the premiums over the moon to discourage people from buying these 'high-risk' insurance policies.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi guys I believe its true that your age makes a difference and your marital stausus as well. Primmum Insurance is the name. The motorcycle is $550.00 which sounds bad untill I got quotes of $1200 and $1800 elsewhere.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i pay 78 US dollars for 6 months liability

·
Registered
174 Posts
I,ve got a quote of $159.00yr, for 2004 ProX2 700 with $500,000 liability,pl,pd, nothing else with $300 deductible from State Farm. We have 2 other sleds , and Jeep insured with them. Multiple vehicles helps, and I'm 39 with no accidents or tickets, and my wife is 25 with no tickets, but a write-off 5yr ago, and $1000 claim 1yr ago. I'm actually suprised with this quote considering her record.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Everything except collision, $300.00 deductible.

92 Vmax4 - $144.00
98 500XT - $144.00
02 Viper - $253.00

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I wonder why they cant standardise the prices. If youve got this sled with this age and this record you pay this much. Every insurance company should be the same. Or a Not to exceed this standard price and let the companies go lower if they wish.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I just got a letter in the mail today cancelling my insurance on the zr 900, they didn't even give me a chance or a price to renew it. Glad I traded it in on my new boat!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts