Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, a bunch of us up here in roseau are buildin a freestyle jump.heres some pics of the first part.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres the plans sheet, this is what it shuold look like except more braces

·
Registered
837 Posts
are you going to put some sort of removable wheels on it and a trailer hitch? and did you find the plans somewhere or did you design it yourself?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we're plannin on puttin skis on it so move it around, it will be in 3 pieces to be able to move it easier. um, we did some desing out self, but this plan sheet we're using is the on up there that came off freestlyeindudtries.com

·
Registered
546 Posts
[8D] Ok before you guys come up to us and say man that looks like a sissy jump take a look at the part that we built tonight (bottom picture in first post) and take a look at the plan. Sure that section is small but once its bolted to the other 2 sections that we have yet to build, it will be 7' 6" tall, 19' 6" long, and 5' wide. It will as Andy said be completely mobile on road and snow.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Hope u guys get some snow so u can put fancy pics up here [;)]

Lookin good.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Awe, i wish I was a little closer to Roseau, i'd love to go and hit that thing!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got a couple more pics, but i lost some of them on the cam, but i got one good one of the progres we got tonight, we got part of the second section done then we ran outa steel, get more tomorrow tho[:D]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
7'6" high? Yikes. Looks like we will be reading a second injury post. LOL (thats a joke, nothing anyone should get upset about.)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey guys i got some more pics.

To see the rest of the pics go to, www.wiktel.net/deerwood/thejump.htm

·
Registered
546 Posts
Last night we did some more work to it and started and the last section, we put the bars for the peak up and its huge...check out the pictures.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
hell yeah its gonna be huge. It kinda looks like my buddy's Shop in Green Bay We build other things there tho heh heh

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey guys, we got some mroe done on her today, but we ran outa steel again, so we need to get more.

like i said theres more on www.wiktel.net/deerwood

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
That is going to be big.. That will be scary the first time going off it..Your going to have to get some pics..

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just had to throw this on here. Oh and matt is that a joke because there isn't snow or do you actually believe your telling us something we didnt know? I sure hope you were joking.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
That thing is nuts!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts