Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out this sled jumping over this boat...thought it was kinda cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHcR1Ky6pJc

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Wow, I bet he was suprised he kept going. Either that was some pretty shallow water or he got lucky.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Tell me if I'm wrong. I think that was already posted on here. but stll..that is pretty awesome

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry if it was already on here, i've never seen it and thought it was bad @$$...hopefully someone else did too

·
Registered
493 Posts
I've seen it on here before too, but it's a great video to repost

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Thats worth a repost or two. I like the carve right after that with the older summit. Very technical.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Originally posted by SKS-Rider
[br]Tell me if I'm wrong. I think that was already posted on here. but stll..that is pretty awesome
Ya, I started a topic about it a month or 2 ago. Still a great video, one of the craziest I've ever seen.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Did they plan on having the boat coming while the sled is about to jump?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]Did they plan on having the boat coming while the sled is about to jump?
Yeah they were all looking up and cheering. If I saw a sled flying over me in a boat the reaction would be more like oh S***.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is some crazy sh** that i would probably never attempt. Do you have to do any modifications to your sled before you do that kind of stuff...?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
thats was sweet. i think the carve after it onn the old summit most have been a real trial and error thing very technical like extrma lettuce and tomatoe said. any of you guys watch the vid freestyle shanagens?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by snowsoon
[br]That is some crazy sh** that i would probably never attempt. Do you have to do any modifications to your sled before you do that kind of stuff...?
I really don't think you have to.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Originally posted by Blackcat
[br]Wow, I bet he was suprised he kept going. Either that was some pretty shallow water or he got lucky.
Yeah, that was the first thing that came across my mind when I saw that; very lucky.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ive seen i a few times as well. its always good to see something like that once or twice.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by snowsoon
[br]That is some crazy sh** that i would probably never attempt. Do you have to do any modifications to your sled before you do that kind of stuff...?
As far as jumping into a lake, I'm actually amazed he kept going. As far as watercross, nope. Although if you want to go as long as they do, I'd get a paddle track and plug holes in the belly pan or hood that could allow water to get on the belt.

I had my belt slip once, water was up to the bottom of the carbs...thank god for some momentum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts