Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fanatics, would you like the opportunity to win a new 07 F-5 for only $25? This year at the Annual Tug Hill Ride to Benefit Breast Cancer they will be raffling off a new sled donated from Arctic Cat. It has been decked out with custom colors to commemorate the occasion. The women in charge is Ali Brown (aka Speed Diva). She has a long history fighting to raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer. It's a great cause and a great chance to win a free sled. Only 1000 tickets sold! At the bottom of the page I have links to the Tug Hill run and Ali's email for a ticket.

http://www.tughillsnowrun.com/

http://www.tughillsnowrun.com/tughill/2007_Flyer_Tug_Hill.pdf

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Pink Ribbon Riders (PRR) may be a new organization, but they are quickly
growing support from the snowmobile industry. Arctic Cat has just signed on as a corporate sponsor of the Pink Ribbon Riders helping support women and men with their fight against breast cancer.

The Pink Ribbon Riders organization hosts events such as The 3rd Annual Tug Hill Snow Run which will take place on March 3rd, 2007 in New York State's Tug Hill Plateau. And new this coming winter The 1st Annual Michigan Snow Run to be held in Gaylord, Michigan on January 21, 2007.

"As soon as we were approached by Jody McKay (Co-Founder PRR) we knew we wanted to help the cause. Everyone knows of a friend or family member affected by this disease. Arctic Cat is proud to build and raffle a one-of-a-kind 2007 F5 LXR decked out in pink trim," said Kale Wainer, Arctic Cat Media Relations Representative. Arctic Cat and HMK teamed together for the raffle as 1st place will be the snowmobile and 2nd place will be a HMK Snowmobiling package value of $300. The donation will be $25.00 per chance.

Drawing will be held March 3rd at the Tug Hill Snow Run
[attachment=51221]
Pic of sled

Some more info on the Pink Ribbon Riders..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I'll get one, good friend of mine's mother passed away from breast cancer years ago, since I met her(friend) this is something that matters to me. I sent an email. Thanks,

-Skip

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Skipponator
[br]I'll get one, good friend of mine's mother passed away from breast cancer years ago, since I met her(friend) this is something that matters to me. I sent an email. Thanks,

-Skip
Thanks Skip.

This year I have had 8 people close to me diagnosed with cancer. One just a few days ago.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Do you mind me asking what the odds are in this raffle? If they are a million to 1, I'll pass....something to think about...JMO

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 1998xcr700
[br]Do you mind me asking what the odds are in this raffle? If they are a million to 1, I'll pass....something to think about...JMO

Originally posted by Intimdtr77
[br]Hello Fanatics, would you like the opportunity to win a new 07 F-5 for only $25? This year at the Annual Tug Hill Ride to Benefit Breast Cancer they will be raffling off a new sled donated from Arctic Cat. It has been decked out with custom colors to commemorate the occasion. The women in charge is Ali Brown (aka Speed Diva). She has a long history fighting to raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer. It's a great cause and a great chance to win a free sled. [red]Only 1000 tickets sold![/red] At the bottom of the page I have links to the Tug Hill run and Ali's email for a ticket.

http://www.tughillsnowrun.com/

http://www.tughillsnowrun.com/tughill/2007_Flyer_Tug_Hill.pdf

[email protected]
[;)]

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RipnChick
[br]I'm in
Thats great, thanks for the support!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Are they going to be for sale at the RMR races?I know Jodi from the old BEST snocross circuit has something to do with this.Nice looking sled and not bad for a 1 and a thousand chance.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know to tell you the truth. Email Alia and aske her, she would know for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts