Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
End of the season score! I bought this from a fella needing some extra cash due to being out of work.

2006 Apex GT. 5800 miles. Brand new Ripsaw 121 1.25" lug track with 96 studs. All new bushings up front. All new idler wheels. All new exhaust donuts. All work confirmed by servicing dealership.

I thought $4,200 was a very good price given all the service that has been done I just got back from my first 100mile ride. All I can say is WOW. Groomed trail riding is my bread and butter, and this sled is amazing. This thing blows the doors off my old '01 600.

Whoever says a crotch rocket has 2 wheels and is driven on a highway never rode an Apex GT. I've officially gone to the "Dark Side" of 4 strokes. However we do still have my wifes tried and true Polaris Ultra.

Snowmobile Snow Winter sport Sled Vehicle

Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Sled Winter sport

Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Sled

Vehicle Automotive tire Snow Tire Snowmobile

· Registered
1,523 Posts
The Apex is a crazy sled. If I went 4 stroke, I would go Apex hands down. Tons of power, great riding feel, and damn they sound sweet!

Nice buy for $4200. Have fun with that thing, although I think you may want a few more studs. 150hp will bend a stud PDQ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.