1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
13 minutes long. Footage of last winter

35Meg ,
http://www.fdtech.net/cgi-bin/download/dl.shtml

Dont pay attention to the tittle, its a joke...

Hope you will enjoy....:)))

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
too bad that server cant upload that quickly I checked my cable connection thru few web sites for speed tests. none of those results are less than 1 MBps for me. so its not me must be the site. took long time guess I will have few of those
before its done

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im on cable too. maybe you have a bad ping. Try the 35meg versiom, it will be less long. the quality is not so bad

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
this is somewhere else in the forum, please remove this thread. There is a delete post icon where you can delete your own posts....

-Dean

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, its just because i know that not all people check all forum categorie. Its why i have posted twice... Posted in the forum Categorie i visit

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
by the way I downed it finally ... to folder .. it works fine.. which one is you in the video? that MXZx 800 is just like mine except the seat .. I really like that seat.. how do u like MXZx800 overall? do u like it? where was this video taken? also did u used pinnacle video capture card to make this video clip from VHS tape or something?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was on two sled in this Video, THe SRX and the Polaris XLT (the new one). Was taken from Quebec Canada. I was using an ATI capture card. I just plug my cam on it and capture and Use Adob Premiere to edit

How did you like it??? i know, nothing spectacular but fun to watch until we can ride.... it made me more patient hehe

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
U forget me again...

I guess it don't matter, but for those who visit thru my site:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&whichpage=1&TOPIC_ID=3061

Ride the Best!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.