Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
2:30 am, reckless charges filed, if anything i feel bad for the owner of the trailer. hope the insurance cover's it, no one should have to pay for someone elses ignorance.

·
Registered
844 Posts
tughillboy said:
WOW... how did they survive were they on the same snowmobile.
QUOTE FROM THE UNREAD ARTICLE:

Henry, who also was wearing a helmet, saw Stewart's crash and hit a group of trees trying to avoid the camper

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Lesson to others... Don't go fast in areas you do not know well.

Can you imagine being in that trailer when the sled hit it?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Does anyone know the worst part??

take a look at a few of the comments from the peanut gallery under the article....

"I'd guess 9 out of 10 snowmobile riders are driving with alcohol in their system. Especially at that time of night/morning. They almost ALL do it!"[/color=red]
InappropriateMar. 8, 2010 4:19pm EST | from Twiggy[/color=red]

so now, we are all "drunks"

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
thats a easy fix on the camper. not much to them anyways. seems like the camper owner got a parts sled.

had to alchohol related for sure not to see that.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
RAMROD said:
so now, we are all "drunks"
haha just the other day I seen a drunk on a M1000 mod sled hit a tree, it was halarious.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
ya, about the insurance covering it, the sleds probobly didnt have any because you dont need it to ride in maine. that sucks though.

1,792 Posts
Bowak said:
was their lights not working? why would they crash into trailer or tree?

201035181321388_30155.jpg

DUI - driving under ignorance

It's amazing the number of people who go WOT after dark in unfamiliar territory and overdrive their lights so even IF they see something, they can't stop in time.

He's lucky there wasn't LP tanks on the front of that. The walls of RV's are all light wood frames, insulation, and aluminum siding, so that cushioned the impact.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I hope a split second before he hit that trailer he realised how stupid he was. Unbeleivable. Not even the seat would be usable on that ball of wreckage after the sh1t stains he probably left on it..

·
Registered
718 Posts
that does look like a yami...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts