Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
dirtyminded said:
haha nothin like the ole mop n glo
Since I can't call people ritards without hurting feelings anymore, I won't. I'm serious about using pledge
hes right, pledge isnt just for hardwood furniture, although I have only had good luck with orange pledge for the multi purpose stuff. i use it on my stainless steel gas grill to keep the outside looking nice and shiny. works great!

for the sled I would use a spray on type of polish/cleaner. I use one that is put out by honda for my bike (even though it is a kawi) I have nothing but good luck with it.

· Registered
15,705 Posts

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Never thought of that^^. Believe it or not but back in the day, I knew a guy how waxed his CAR with pledge. Looked great too.

Definitely have to keep the paste wax out of the rough plastic. They make a coverup for if you do get it in there. My dad used it on his truck but says it only lasts a couple months at most. Then you see the wax again.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
I use black magic on the sled.. It's a spray so it applies as easily as pledge, but it's actually for vehicles.

3 or 4 coats takes a half hour, and it lasts for the whole season.

· Registered
2,324 Posts
Put Pledge on the bottoms of your skis. You'll go faster.

· Super Moderator
11,870 Posts
Rubi said:
Should I also apply pledge to my idler wheels and hyfax to reduce drag...? [dunno]

· Registered
1,337 Posts
For a while any way! HA HA

Is this going to turn out like putting monster stickers on?

· Registered
481 Posts
I have used Pledge on my sled and On the wind shield of my sled and bike. It makes the spider web scratch's go away.
I have also used it on the shields of my helmets. You also get the lemony fresh smell!!

· Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I use Pledge a lot but will that help to keep from sun damage in the winter months when she's uncovered.

flatlander_summit said:
Rubi said:
FAIL! You need to put the [highlight=yellow]Clark Griswold super polish[/highlight=yellow] on your skis to go faster!
[Imaposer][Imaposer]Good idea, any idea on where to get it from.lol Love that scene when he polishes his saucer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.