Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this doesn't violate any rules, but the guy who rebuilt my sled engine needs some work. Since he just left the dealership to go on his own I said I would put the word out. So if you live in Mid Michigan and need anything from an engine rebuild to a track studded call Jerry @ Boost Performance 517-819-8246. He is good at the whole thing, pipes, clutches,tuning, performance or stock. Also Jerry works on motorcycles and watercraft and has all the expensive equipment for doing it right. Even has a dyno for bikes and is looking at getting one for sleds. Give him a call if you have questions, he a really good guy and doesn't mind giving advice over the phone. Again I hope you guys don't get mad about this (Pman and Eric) just trying to help a friend support his family and let everyone know about a quality resource for their toys.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Cool. Don't think I will ever be sledding in Michigan. But if I did I would give him a call.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It is nice of you to spread the word about your friend's business but does he sell sleds too? Or is he just a mechanic?

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BW,
He doesn't sell sleds. He's just a guy who loves to work on engines and really takes pride in doing things the right way.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
If he was looking for a sled/ATV dyno I saw one on eBay just a little while ago maybe he could look at inot getting it.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts