Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering when people plan trips up to the u.p. where do you go? I was considering planning a trip next year out west in the up, just trying to figure out whether I would just be better riding there. Also it would be fun to go riding with some members if they come up here to the eup.

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Been to the munising area a few times. This year we stayed in Iron Mountain and rode to the Watersmeet area. Next year we might ride from home to Iron River and spend a couple days.

· Registered
393 Posts
Empire087 said:
Just wondering when people plan trips up to the u.p. where do you go? I was considering planning a trip next year out west in the up, just trying to figure out whether I would just be better riding there. Also it would be fun to go riding with some members if they come up here to the eup.
[/quot

If you get as far west as Ironwood and Hurley, let me know when you are coming and we will get together

· Registered
2,381 Posts
Whent to the U.P. twice this past season. First was to Marquette and the second time was in Houghton. Houghton was better than Marquette, in my opinion, even though the roads are more confusing.

· Registered
4,855 Posts
ridingthe600edge said:
Hurley-Ironwood-Lake Gogebic areas! get that close to Hurley you have to experience the "nite" life in Hurley at least once!
Hahah... He is only 16. The only night-life he should be experiencing is milk and cookies before bed time.

However, I'm old enough, so
I'll put that as a point of interest for our next U.P. trip:)

Empire087, sorry about taking a jab at your age. I couldn't resist. I have only been as far West as Seney. Myself and a couple friends want to go to Copper Harbor next year, but I think we will trailer there.

Whew!,
770 miles for us from Mt. Vernon, Ohio. @ 13 to 15 hour drive.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
ridingthe600edge said:
Hurley-Ironwood-Lake Gogebic areas! get that close to Hurley you have to experience the "nite" life in Hurley at least once!
Hahah... He is only 16. The only night-life he should be experiencing is milk and cookies before bed time.

However, I'm old enough, so
I'll put that as a point of interest for our next U.P. trip:)

Empire087, sorry about taking a jab at your age. I couldn't resist. I have only been as far West as Seney. [highlight=yellow]Myself and a couple friends want to go to Copper Harbor next year[/highlight=yellow], but I think we will trailer there.

Whew!,
770 miles for us from Mt. Vernon, Ohio. @ 13 to 15 hour drive.
Copper Harbor is a beautiful place to go. Make sure to go to the top of of the mountain especially when it's sunny out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.