Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know this guy? His user name is SLEDFX. His profile lists him as Mark Harding from Carrington, North Dakota. I bought a reverse kit from him last month. Have not received it yet and he no longer answers my emails. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
I've never boughten anything from him, but I have met him in person through a buddy fo mine. I liked him...seemed to be a pretty good guy in person.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, he seemed like a nice enough guy. I don't know if he had problems getting it shipped, if it got lost in shipping, or he's scamming me. I hope it just the first one.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I know him personally, bought and traded two chassis from him and also bought a sled from him. Good guy! I know he has been busy remodeling a house he just bought. He might have forgot. I will give him a call for you and let him know you are wondering whats going on.

EDIT: Just talked to him on the phone and informed him of this thread, so hopefully he checks it out and gets back to you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for getting in contact him. Yeah, things can get pretty crazy this time of year. I would hate to start bashing someone without getting their side of the story first. We should be able to get this worked out without any problems.

Thanks again!
Jim

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
No problem. Just thought I would help out because I know him personally and I dont want to see him get a bad name, and I wouldnt want to see you get stiffed either.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Sorry I wont give you his phone number yet. I will try and give him a call again today or tonight and see what he says.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I dont know what happened to the Kit. I have been having some problems with getting stuff shipped. Im not sure where its at but I will look into it. at the absolute least you will be getting your money back. sent you a Pm

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I recieved money from him and it was good. lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish my experience with him was as good. He sure seemed like a OK guy, but this has gotten ridicules! And I don't like to publicly slam anyone, but I've had enough!

I paid him over a month ago for a reverse kit. So far, no kit...no refund...just excuses. He can't confirm when, or if, the kit was shipped...if he still has it...or it he ever had it. I've given him every opportunity to make good on this. He's only responded to 2 emails in the last 3 weeks. I gave him my cell phone number...no calls. I asked for his phone number...no response. Offered to pick up the kit (or refund) won't respond with directions. Apparently he doesn't want to do this the easy way. I guess it's time to break out MapQuest and plan a road trip....

Jim

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just wanted to update everyone. SLEDFX came thru for me and I received my reverse kit last night. Very happy! Many thanks. I would definitely do business with him again.

This is a great forum with some really great people and would like to give a special thanks to "The Hog".

Think snow!
Jim

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Well the origonal kit got lost somewhere along the line, So I ended up pulling the one off of my little brothers sled. So now I owe him a chain case instead of you. Again sorry it took so long. If you ever get the first kit let me know. Lol

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Had the same problem, paid for item in November, just recieved item this past week. A host of excuses, but finally have the part....never again, and warn anyone else to it!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Originally posted by pinkpower33
[br]Had the same problem, paid for item in November, just recieved item this past week. A host of excuses, but finally have the part....never again, and warn anyone else to it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback man....Makes me look like a real ass........ As I told you before if your writing was ledgeable you would have got your parts faster....IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT IT CAME BACK TO ME TWICE AS UNDELIVERABLE. Forgot to mention that didnt you. You still got it once I got the correct information. Plus like I said if you didnt get the item in question, you would have got your money back. Im done trying to sell things anyhow. So none of you have to worry about buying anything from me.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
the check you cashed in November, had my address and name printed on it, I typed it 4 times, I asked for tracking numbers, and you wouldnt give them up, and when the package came, I only seen one set of postage on it, there weren't any distinguishing marks, like it had travled around the world?/?? unless you repackaged it everytime you got it back??? I was more than fair, and it was not any of my fault that I am warning others of your dealings. I would not have said a thing, had it not been others also having problems with your sales, I wasn't the first, the old saying, "you reap what you soe"

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
4 times huh..... No you didnt you only typed it once. Once I cashed the check and tried to said it to the address that was on the envelope it came back tried to send it again firguring maybe my writing was just bad. Yes i repacked your item 3 times becuase when it comes back with a big undeliverable stap on it you cant really send it it the same box it was way easier to send it in a new box then it was to peel that **** off. As far as the other guy goes i send the GOD DAMN kit I dont know where it went. I never got it back and he never got it. So thats means its lost and Im out whatever its worth. Thank God that I had another sled with one on it to send. Once he said he didnt get it, I got him the other one right away.

Its just bad luck man what can I say. I told you that Im sorry, What else can I do. I have sold other things to people with no problems. Once I send **** out I have no control of wherever or whatever happens to the items. I also always said sending your money back would be possible too. So dont get all upity with me and as far as the reap what you soe thing goes, Keep your proverbs to yourself you dont know me and Im not a bad guy, we had some unfortunate luck but I got you what was promised. Im not a liar and Im not a con artist like you make me out to be......

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
Enoughs enough. The deal is done. Sh*t happens...hopefully if further deals are done, everything goes smoother.

If someone else has feedback for SLEDFX, feel free to start a new topic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.