1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
nice lookin pro r [thumb]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I guess the Pro-R isn't much of an off-trail sled.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Rock said:
I don't think it had as much to do with the pro-r as with the sally driver.

On a side note, I should have some photographic evidence tomorrow of one "ultra willie" riding a 99' polaris twin[:0] More on this developing story as it unfolds[:D]
20111518849932_19673.jpg
^Eye candy

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
How do those sleds actually do in deep snow if you know how to ride?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rubi said:
How do those sleds actually do in deep snow if you know how to ride?
Seems to perform quite well for the limited time i tried Sledneck's... carves quite well, harder to side hill then my assault, but overall it can do trail and off trail very well, however would recommend swapping tracks to something with a deeper lug if you wanted to do more off trail [thumb]

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i like how my pro does off trail (where we can in wi) it seemed to deal with soft powder in ditches and in heavy snowed in fields quiet well.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Looks like theres plenty of snow to go aroudn.. got my track track in tonight so I'm ready to go come sat!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Rock said:
I don't think it had as much to do with the pro-r as with the sally driver.

On a side note, I should have some photographic evidence tomorrow of one "ultra willie" riding a 99' polaris twin[:0] More on this developing story as it unfolds[:D]
20111518849932_19673.jpg
^Eye candy
There will be [24pt]NO[/24pt]photographic evidence. I'll see you freaks around 10:00

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Its about time we see photos of Adam's sled out of the garage! I bet these were its first miles!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
MX86 said:
And his buddy buries it in the ditch!

20111518128432_18534.jpg
20111518154526_18534.jpg
A double tuck under gone bad?

Note to Sledneck: I took the liberty in posting your seminar schedule for AMSOIL.. Check it out!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Dragon700 said:
Its about time we see photos of Adam's sled out of the garage! I bet these were its first miles!!
I'm at 630 already for the year

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Dragon700 said:
I'm at 630 already for the year
I'm on my way [thumb]

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So willie and company joined our off trail adventure today, Both parties just left (and have the vid's), but was a absolute BLAST! Deep snow combined with a nice hill for a good snowdrift at the top provided hours of gut busting entertainment. I do believe all sleds ended up with the track pointing to the sky tonight as many rolled down the hill.

Ultrawillie in true Snowmobile fanatics fashion (see SF ride on LTV hill) pussed out in the beginning, however after being reminded of his favorite quote "God hates a Coward" he mustered up the courage to tackle the might hill and ended up buried under his sled with the track facing the heavens. Some quick rescue later willie made attempt #2 and ALMOST didn't make it and ended up buring himself in the snow drift, a quick dismount left the sled ghost riding down the hill faster then a falling brick with Willie in tow trying to catch his trusty steed. Attempt #3 unveiled Willies first successful climb for the night and thus marked that all sleds had conquered the hill. Beat from the stucks we headed home to load up the sleds (and put mine in the garage) and called it a night. Stay tuned for video's from slednecks and willie.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
We'll get the vids up when we get back from the bar Danny, we're burning precious time. But yes, seriously was some of the most fun I've had in a LONG time ridin. We'll be back next week for sure!

I HOPE WILLIE'S ANKLE IS OK AFTER HAVING HIS SLED NOT ONLY ROLL OVER HIM, BUT PROCEED TO PIN HIM DOWN! LMFAO!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sledneck1978 said:
I HOPE WILLIE'S ANKLE IS OK AFTER HAVING HIS SLED NOT ONLY ROLL OVER HIM, BUT PROCEED TO PIN HIM DOWN! LMFAO!!!!!!
Damn heavy ass triples [beatup]

1 - 20 of 52 Posts