Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I havent posted in what seems like FOREVER.....forgive me but I just couldnt find a whole lot of snowmachine interest in the summer! I was totally involved in working on my truck :)

Anyways....I am pretty sure the new slednecks vid is out now to order. Anyone see it yet? I wonder if it will top last years cause IMO slednecks 4 was pretty much the best snowmobile vid I have seen of the 2 series.....What about 2scs5? I dont think its out yet though, not sure.

Good to be back,
Travis

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Yeah, I got the DVD on Slednecks 4 and it is one of the best. IMO. Looks like they jump even higher in #5! Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
/snofan/../images/users/megaman/07.jpg
OMG! That is some sick air!
Pic from Slednecks 5.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
That's nothing, I jump that high on my lawn mower tractor.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
OMG! thats nuts...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
637 Posts
I ordered Slednecks 5 last Wed... should be here any day now.. can't wait.. 4 was some sick sh*t.. Wonder if there is going to be any busted up legs in this one.?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
ugh that was sick... I want to dl 5 but i can't find it on imesh anywhere...

·
Registered
13 Posts
HI i just found this site and this place is great ....but i would like to say that slednecks 5 is deadly ....the stuff they jump off is unreal and nuts the only thing i dont realy like but i did get over was the music , its too hard core and i like to here the actuall sounds of the sleds .... and this is the only sled necks video i have ever seen so i dont know what the others are like ...but its a must see for shure

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you got any questions, there are many people around here that know alot about sleds. Stick around have fun and keep posting.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by 650Indy:
I ordered Slednecks 5 last Wed... should be here any day now.. can't wait.. 4 was some sick sh*t.. Wonder if there is going to be any busted up legs in this one.?

[/quote]

Awesome, you'll have to let us all know how the 5th is when ya get it. yeah, that broken leg was!!....uhhh.....its still cool though! ;)

-'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600
-'95 4x4 Ford Ranger XL Ext. Cab...THE Truck

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I have the 5th, in a DIVX .avi :) ripped a buddies that got the DVD at heydays...

It's decent, and long. Could use a little more of the ambient noise (read sleds/talking) mixed in, rather than replacing the audio with music, but it was cool nonetheless.

-Dean

·
Registered
671 Posts
If u ask me slednecks 5 is sick, i couldnt belive osme of the air. They build a jump like the bakc flip jump in sn4 but chirs hits it at like 80 and he goes like over 40 feet in the air. Andthen u got jay jumpin that canal which is sweet, but the only thing is that they raelly dont go anywhere, they go to sweden and ride but they odtn go a bunch of places liek tthey did in 4, but 5 is awesome.

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
IMO sled necks 5 sucks ass compared to the first 4, the only good thing about the movie was Quinlan, don't get me wrong if staged hits and man made stuff is your thing then this is your movie. If pow riding and natural hits are what your into then don't waste your money!!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
OMG! That is some sick air!
Pic from Slednecks 5.

Thats nothing megaman and p-man i jump higher then that on my pogo stick

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Polaris-man

I don't believe you. The prairies are too flat to be able to find anything to launch off.

Jeff

RIDE SAFE - RIDE SOBER

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well I finally got my copy in the mail.. it's a fairly decent video.. but I geuss my expectation were a little high after watching 4... by the way I feel 4 is by far a better vid then 5.. however 5 is still worth checking out.. more of the same crazy jumping and wrecking of brand new sleds..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
anyone got a copy of 5 on there computer, that they wouldn't mind sending my way

1 - 19 of 19 Posts