Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got the slednecks videos 1-3 on there computer they can send to me? i got the fourth one but it took forever to download it cuz the connection was never constant or as fast as it could be. I have about a max download speed of around 30-40kbps so someone that can upload that fast would e great

in the slednecks 4, where the guy breaks his leg, damn.....or how the hell how do they get up after they do some of that...

There's always next year....

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya,i spose the vests help out some too.... the back flip was pretty cool shit. I like at the end where they are burning the guys sled that broke his leg...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it sure looked like the sled cuz it was pretty twisted up, it was during the credits right at the end, im not sure if it was his sled, but i think he was standing by it, so i dunno...u got any of the movies intended? if i remember u got bout a million MP3's and some movies....

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got em all off of kazaa now

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just go to www.kazaa.com and download the program the search for slednecks, u should find them there....if not, try later

·
Registered
44 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy:

it sure looked like the sled cuz it was pretty twisted up, it was during the credits right at the end, im not sure if it was his sled, but i think he was standing by it, so i dunno...u got any of the movies intended? if i remember u got bout a million MP3's and some movies....

There's always next year....[/quote]

No no no... It wasn't Garth's sled, it was the old indy 650 they were running on the motorcross course. All Garth needs is some duct tape and rubber cement and his Edge will be as good as new!

By the way... slednecks 4 is by far the best snowmobile video out there! The NY City clip was great. Too bad they Detroit clip wasn't a little longer... I liked that one! He he he.....

2000 Arctic Cat ZL500 - D&D Racing Can, D&D Clutching, Re-Jetted It, 120 Woody's, Various Appearance Acc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts