Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some low life P.O.S.[:(!] Stole my trailer with a 2006 Fusion 900 and a 2006 FS touring on it. They were taken Friday night 11/19 from my driveway in Rogers, Mn. If you know anything about this or find them for sale or parted out please let me know.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I will look out for them. Check craigslist often.

Miles on them? Any special things about them?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
need the thing listed above, and also would be helpful to know the serial number in case we would find them in person, ill keep an eye out for them

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
This is why my sleds stay parked inside my barn unless I'm riding them.

Anyway, as said earlier, post VIN#'s and pics. You have a lot of sets of eyes here that can spot them.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Home insurance should cover the theft.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Homeowners usually doesn't cover theft of sleds. Separate insurance. Now if you have a umbrella policy, covering multiple items under one policy then?????

·
Registered
222 Posts
polaris1man said:
Homeowners usually doesn't cover theft of sleds. Separate insurance. Now if you have a umbrella policy, covering multiple items under one policy then?????
YES, if you have an umbrella then they will be covered. but besides that we will all look out for them. i looked on craigslist but haven't seen any new fusions on there since i was browsing the website earlier this week

·
Registered
454 Posts
It chapps my hind end that people have to take things that other people busted their rears for. But that just shows the moral loss this society has been seeing over the last 40 years or so.

·
Registered
558 Posts
All this theft is scaring me...im gunna have to put the trailer and the sleds back in storage. Its sad when you cant trust people.

·
Registered
654 Posts
i hope you find this scumbag!!! i bet this guy that stole your sleds was a junk box!!! they dont give a f*^k!!!sorry to here bud hang in there

·
Registered
318 Posts
make sure to get the info for all of us to keep an eye out... also make sure you give a very accurate police report for the theft and keep ur spirits up. i got my dirtbike back after 3 months. cops found it. did they cut any locks off to take off with it? did you have insurance? my buddy's quad got stolen OFF his trailer haha. they cut the straps and rolled the predator off the trailer and took off with it. amateurs. keep ur head up. cops found his quad too.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
glad i live in the country, my sled is eather park right outside my window, or locked in our trailer when we are on a trip, i am sure you will invest in a trailer lock now, or a garage addition lol, keep yur spirits up

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
ill keep my eyes posted in my neck of the woods,

·
Registered
474 Posts
Still no pics. Many details would help. It really suck to think that this happens to normal good people and could someday be me.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I had a sled stolen in the past and my home owners didnt cover squat,just beacuse your trailer is in your yard means nothing it was taken from my yard while people were home asleep .Now i keep my trailer hitch locked and the cover locked ,keep it locked when your on the road as well it sucks but thats the way it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts