Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 72 Arctic Cat Panther 303 Wankel. I have not tried to get it started but it is in very nice shape - seat is in great shape - the hood is good but it has 2 extra vents cut out ( has the stock vents put in the extra holes) I will also include an extra 303 Wankel engine ( no exhaust but has carb) Hardly has any compression on extra engine.

Also a 73 John Deere JDX8 in nice shape - has small crack in hood and front bumper has a slight dent in it - took gas tank and had it coated on the inside - seat has some tears.
Any intrest please email me at [email protected]
A member was just down here and saw the sleds, so if you would have any doubts about these, I am sure he could tell you a little about them ( chevy66c10)
Would be interested in a dirt bike for trade - YZ, CR, KX

A freind of mine also has a 74 Polaris Electra in very nice shape and a Yamaha 292 in great shape for sale. I have no clue if they run, compression or if they have spark but would find out if interested.
Thanks,
Doug
York, Pennsylvania

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hey Doug welcome to the forum!!! These sleds Doug has are really nice sleds. The Panthers tunnel shines up beautifully, The seat is awesome, i dont know if there is anything wrong with this sled; the JDX is also an exremely nice sled, i think he recently had the tank all cleaned out on it. Doug gets different kinds of sleds in all the time, hopefully he'll start getting more in again!! He is extremely honest about selling his sleds, and tells you everything wrong with them!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
heres some pictures of the panther
[attachment=54838][attachment=54837]
[attachment=54836]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts