Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to sell off some of the sleds that I have to make room:

1981 John Deere Liquafire 440 w/rebuilt engine. great shape. needs a windshield and the carbs gone through. best offer.

1981 Yamaha SRX with unknown engine. engine does run. sled in great shape. has aftermarket USI plastic skis that will stay with the sled for the right price. needs a winshield. best offer.

1974/75/76 Rupp Nitro II 440, i need to check on the year for sure. great shape. hasn't been started in almost 8 years. chrome has some pitting. seat needs repaired and it needs a track. best offer.

1998 ski-doo mach 1 rolling chassis. has an excellent shape paddle track. ski widening kit installed. no engine / carbs. will sell the carbs if wanted. seat needs re-done. best offer. would make a great drag sled or drop your engine in and go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
PM sent.[thumb]

Racing_joe66 said:
I am going to sell off some of the sleds that I have to make room:

1981 John Deere Liquafire 440 w/rebuilt engine. great shape. needs a windshield and the carbs gone through. best offer.

1981 Yamaha SRX with unknown engine. engine does run. sled in great shape. has aftermarket USI plastic skis that will stay with the sled for the right price. needs a winshield. best offer.

1974/75/76 Rupp Nitro II 440, i need to check on the year for sure. great shape. hasn't been started in almost 8 years. chrome has some pitting. seat needs repaired and it needs a track. best offer.

1998 ski-doo mach 1 rolling chassis. has an excellent shape paddle track. ski widening kit installed. no engine / carbs. will sell the carbs if wanted. seat needs re-done. best offer. would make a great drag sled or drop your engine in and go.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sent you an email. I took pics of all the sleds and will send you some of the JD when I wake up in the morning.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Where are you located? Im interested in the john deere

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am located in the far NE corner of Iowa. I can deliver as that isn't a problem to NY. I am in the process of buying a drag sled in NY so I will be coming out there to pick it up and then off to Maine to pick some engines up I bought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts