Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I didn't see a classified forum, but I could be blind too!

If anyone is looking for a sled, we got some we really need to sell and we are willing to look at any and all offers.
Some we are not quite done with yet, but others we are done with.

Right now there is a F-7 black standard, and a f-5 sno-pro that are ready to go.

The F-7 has 444 miles on it, and the F-5 has I think 287 but I'm not sure.

We also have a RX-1 that we are getting close to selling with about 1200 miles, and a 600 REV X and a 800 REV X that are close to selling.

We are willing to work out shipping arrangements as we have saved all the original crates and can usually find pretty good shipping prices.

If your interested you can get ahold of me through this forum, or through the website which is in the signature line of this message.

And Mods, if this is in the wrong place I'm sorry, can you move it? Or steer me to the right place.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I saw that right after I posted, sorry!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Nah, rocket, you can leave this here, it will get more exposure this way.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know prices are down, but they aren't that low.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naw, don't need a car. unless it's a cherry 69 chevelle SS 396 ci.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Chevelle... 396...
(down boy, DOWN)lol
I would love ta have either that, or a 69-Cuda, 440+6!!!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Friend of mine picked up his late brother's 69 corvette stingray. We drove down to Long Island, NY and towed it back with my truck. I can tell you I have NEVER been so white-knuckled as towing a trailer down the Long Island Expressway with three lanes, concrete barrier on my right, track trailer rigs on my left, and NY plates all around me./polarisman/../images/users/offshore24/Towing Vette.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts