Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any comments on these skis? $400 is a lot of cash, are they really all they say they are or is it just marketing hype? My stock 02 RMK 700 skis are ok, but if theres a significant improvement in float and/or handling I'd be willing to spend the money.... Any comments? Riding deep steep powder in WY, worth the cash? Discuss. Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
874 Posts
I've heard good things about them and the Simmons. I've never ridden a machine with them installed so I can't comment from experience. It's a lot of coin, and I've got other things to upgrade first.

·
Registered
66 Posts
TetonWilly I purchased a set of Simmons and tried them out. Rides and handles like a different Sled. Can not believe the difference in Powder and climbing it made. Does not track other sleds so handling on the trails and road is awsome. I was learry but the money was well spent..should have done this a long time ago. I ride in Montana a lot at LoLo pass and LoLo HotSprings outside Missoula, Montana.[8D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comments Boondock. I know what a difference fat skis make for my skiing, why not fat skis for the sled? Hooked it all up today..STOKED

1 - 4 of 4 Posts