Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know were to find Black SLP Powder Pro's. I can not find anyone who has them most people have been out for months and with a arrival date that keeps moving back who knows when I can get them!!

Just wondering if someone knows of a set sitting on a shelf somewere!! If it comes down to it all I need is the bottoms I can get the rest from the dealer I was gonna get them from!!!!

Thanks,
DW

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Have you checked www.gobigparts.com at all? Seems they are usually pretty good about their stock. It says they have the black bottoms, may be worth a shot.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
My sled came with black SLP powder Pros. So they must be available someware, have you tried directley from SLP?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SLP is out thats whay all the dealers are too!!

Emailed your site quinlan them will see what I hear from them!!!

Anyone else!!!

DW

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go Big does not have the either he said in the next couple of weeks!!!

DW

·
Registered
511 Posts
Xtremesledparts.com---don't know about balck but they have great prices, got my "red" ones for $305.00 that included brackets,loops,and carbides!! and shipping!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,654 Posts
Wow, sounds like you're quite SOL for awhile there Dan!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found some on Snowest for a Doo but that will soon change thanks for the help though guys!!!!

As for trying to find them new to anyone who is looking for black ones good luck!!!!

DW

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
All you need is mounting brackets if you buy the used set from the dude on snowest. And chances are that they are in great shape as alot of guys on there know how to take care of their equipment. Have you checked out JRGraham Powersports or Dennis Kirk online? They usually stock alot of skiis for the season. Or even Shadetree.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah guy on snowest pretty much had them sold but decided not to tell me till today when I was supposed to buy them so here I sit with no one in the world that has a set of black PP's!!!

When he told me that they were sold today I think I had just about the ****iest feeling ever!!

The only good part about today is that I get paid to get drunk tonight and its gonna be great!!!!!

Anyone that can help it would be great!!!

DW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts