Snowmobile Fanatics banner

SLP single pipe and can owners

931 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  polaris1man 
#1 ·
Hey-

Bought a SLP single pipe and can for my 2003 Edge X 700 and it doesn't seem to fit correctly, although the part numbers are correct The pipe and can were bought used and did not come with the Y-pipe. Does anyone know if the SLP Y-pipe has a different angle to it than the OEM?

Thanks

#3 ·
Austin1351 said:
Hey-

Bought a SLP single pipe and can for my 2003 Edge X 700 and it doesn't seem to fit correctly, although the part numbers are correct The pipe and can were bought used and did not come with the Y-pipe. Does anyone know if the SLP Y-pipe has a different angle to it than the OEM?

Thanks
Yah , you need the SLP Y-Pipe, it is longer than stock

#4 ·
Yes you do, I did the same thing, stupid on my part really, I just watched a y-pipe, pipe, and can go off for $102 off of ebay, I paid more for my pipe. Call SLP, the y-pipe for mine is about $150 itself.

#8 ·
polaris1man said:
dtmmil said:
Figures! haha well at least someone decent got it!
Thank you, know the guy that sold the SLP combo very well, bought a stator and other parts from him. Let me know if you want his number
Hey there little buddy, that number is Top Secret!!!!

#10 ·
ultrawillie said:
polaris1man said:
dtmmil said:
Figures! haha well at least someone decent got it!
Thank you, know the guy that sold the SLP combo very well, bought a stator and other parts from him. Let me know if you want his number
Hey there little buddy, that number is Top Secret!!!!
Now Willie, you didn't buy the 800 boat anchor, got to help the guy out selling parts yah know!!

dtmmil said:
Haha, as of now the only thing I need is a y-pipe! haha
Call SLP in the Summer months, I got one that was Crome plated for $75

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.