Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im still trying to find a slp single pipe/can combo for a 98 xc 700. Ive been looking everywhere, snowmobile fanatics, HCS, sled swap, craigslist, and ebay. If anyone knows of a place to look other than these please post a link to extend my search. It doesn't necessarily have to be SLP but thats what i prefer. thanks

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Keep looking there, or if your in a hurry new is going to be the fastest, they don't come up very often used anywhere.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Pol700XC said:
Hey guys im still trying to find a slp single pipe/can combo for a 98 xc 700. Ive been looking everywhere, snowmobile fanatics, HCS, sled swap, craigslist, and ebay. If anyone knows of a place to look other than these please post a link to extend my search. It doesn't necessarily have to be SLP but thats what i prefer. thanks
Try Racing Junk.com they have a snowmobile section.

Good Luck

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks so far this is the best place to find stuff and i kinda was in a hurry but i also want to take my time. If it comes down to it i will have to buy new i just wanted to see if there was anything else out there

·
Registered
114 Posts
Pol700XC said:
Hey thanks so far this is the best place to find stuff and i kinda was in a hurry but i also want to take my time. If it comes down to it i will have to buy new i just wanted to see if there was anything else out there
You also might want to try SnoWest .com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts