Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a slp single on my sled now but its all cracked and they wont warranty it so i was wondering whats the better pipes my sled has vf3's slp power dome heads and its jetted for the slingle pipe. so whats better and easy to jet but more reliable twins or single sled is a 04 pro x 700

·
Registered
129 Posts
i would say to stick with the single. a single pipe has a more broad power range and less finiky to tune. Twins pipes for that sled make great power but they do it at a higher rpm. i've heard of a lot of people having problems with these pipes cracking. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Try hotseat products. Im sold on there line of aftermarket parts. The fit and finish in incredible! You will love it. I would also stick with the single pipe. Thats what Ive got and its still pretty quiet but not until you open that thing up and fly by who ever your riding with. Try HotSeat!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am also planning on running nitrous thanks for the help!! now will a hot seat pipe fit in the slp y pipe and can? or do i have to sell them and get all new exhaust system

1 - 4 of 4 Posts