Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I don't know how much all that is worth but I know the pipe and can are worth about $300. Sounds like a good buy. Do you know how many miles are on the stuff?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Good buy but man that can looks beat!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
looks like a great buy, except^^^^^ ya that can looks beat to heck

maybe heat expansion and contraction from bein packed inside a closed area

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i will still use my dyno port big barker can instead of the slp one, good thing i already had the slp reflash done

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
lucky sob...haha

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was looking on craigslist saw the add thought it looked like my pipe so i called and it was off the same sled so yeah i guess you could say i lucked out!!! i think the can looks like crap cause he never installed the hot air vents?

·
Registered
85 Posts
^^ that could be but slp cans do look sort of like that even when they are new. and that thing should rip!!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just got it better than any picture can show maybe 100 miles on it mint mint mint !!!!!!!!!!! i can t wait to get it on this week

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i called slp it is off a 06 900 witch is slightly diff, that said he said it is doable to get it fo fit in there so i will try to do it and if not i will have a full slp exh for sale, the head is the same no problems there, i already dry fit pipe in and i looks like once i install the y pipe it should fit, only time will tell

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no good pipe set up for sale you can lock this out if need. i think i still got a good deal i will try to sell to get a fuel controller

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
PM sent!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts