Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pictures of the snow in NW Minnesota. The Switchback 600 HO is one I was riding around some day. We had a good base going but it's been slowly going away over the last few weeks. This past weekend we managed to pick up about three or so additional inches of snow.

[galleryattach=13995] [galleryattach=13996] [galleryattach=13997]

[galleryattach=13998] [galleryattach=13999] [galleryattach=14000]

[galleryattach=14001] [galleryattach=14002] [galleryattach=14003]

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Sweet pics!! how do u like dragon 700 CFI ? I bet your 660 keeps up with it pretty good, right? and also I bet thats the sled I would have love it if they had this back in 2005. but it appears polaris are rebounding nicely with good deals ( snowchecks programs , 4 years warranty, color options, etc )

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Your IQ looks cooler and cooler everytime I see it

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let's just say, the Dragon isn't getting away from my sled...right sledwrecker??? [;)]

The races we've done so far, it's pretty much neck and neck. He's studding his sled up tonight, 144 down the center, so it may be a different story now. My sled will not, for the life of it, pull 11-64's and an almond spring in the primary so I'm not sure it's making as much power as it should be. It works well with 62 gram weights and a black spring with red stripe in the primary though. We put in a blue spring with white stripe tonight and the 62 gram weights...hopefully that spring will be a little stiffer only on top because I drop more RPM's than I'd like when cruising down the ditches at 85 MPH or so.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
sounds like you are on your way to getting it tuned in. maybe you'll get the right set up so that it's not a real kick in the teeth when you race p-man this year...lol

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Erick, whos on the blue xc? You kids and your damn drag racing, why dont you challenge Tim to a real race?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
mmm I can see the Forum Ride race is going to be interesting [:D] Nice Pics, why were you riding the switchback and not your IQ?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]mmm I can see the Forum Ride race is going to be interesting [:D] Nice Pics, why were you riding the switchback and not your IQ?
I know the perfect place for the drags so everyone has a fair chance to bragging rights.
The camara will be out so no cheating!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice pics man

·
Registered
831 Posts
E,

A small ride is better than no ride!

What is that white stuff on the ground? Please don't say that it is snow!...>LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We got done studding it up about 1:00 last night. It turned out pretty good.

[attachment=54605]

[attachment=54606]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks like fun, nice studs

·
Registered
409 Posts
HaHa!!! you like that nice template i used?? its the same template pattern for 192 studs except you leave out the studs on the outside edges.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Yes the fourm ride will be interesting, whole buch of short tracks vs. a few longer tracks! I won't be racing as mine will be slowest of the bunch! [:D]

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
those double studs look killer

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm not looking to drag race that much, i just want to drive out to the powerlines (on the group ride) find a nice hill with a nice slope, take a shovel-make some jumps and take some pics[:D][:D][:D][:D]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts