Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was thinking about buying a sno stuff rumble pack for my 2003 xc sp 800 and wat do i have to do with the jetting or wat will happen if i leave the jetting the way it is. im not to familiar with jetting or how it works lol thanks

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
If its just the can then you dont have to do any jetting. If you bought a pipe with a can like a SLP setup then yes you would have to rejet.You should be ok with the setup you have.

·
Registered
718 Posts
ppl around here, when they got that can, they seized they're engine and they don't rejet. everything is stock. it probly gets colder here then it does there. keep an eye on your plug colors. black means rich, brown mean good, white means too lean.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cause right now i have a mbrp trail can on it and i just wanna know if i can leave the jetting he way i is. and the sno stuff rumble pack is the exhaust part so i think its the can lol im not the smartest at sleds.. but thanks guys :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
if your just changing the muffler "can" then no jetting changes are required, and if you already have a mbrp can then you certainly dont need to change any jetting, BUT if you are putting on a new expansion chamber "pipe", the pipe that hooks up to the y-pipe on the motor. then jetting and clutching changes WILL be needed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts