Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Not true. I am a lover of Cans, some hate them though...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Wow they have some pretty good prices on there. What brand silencer did you get, snostuff?

Oh wow im an idiot... i just read the title

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Bames said:
Wow they have some pretty good prices on there. What brand silencer did you get, snostuff?

Oh wow I'm an idiot... i just read the title
lol. I personally prefer SLP/MBRP/Ultra-Q/Super-Q over SnoStuff, as I like more of a "barky" exhaust note, but my buddy has a SnoStuff, and It definitely sounds nice.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Agreed. The only way that making a sled louder sounds worse is if its in really bad running condition haha.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Bames said:
Agreed. The only way that making a sled louder sounds worse is if its in really bad running condition haha.
Lol, like a hole in the exhaust system? lol

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I love my snostuff can. I got mine new for 170 including shipping. At first I wasn't too impressed but after going riding this weekend the can is breaking in and it just keeps getting better!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah on my KX i have a full pro circuit system so now im gonna be loud year round [thumb]

jesse500 said:
Bames said:

Oh wow I'm an idiot... i just read the title
lol. I personally prefer SLP/MBRP/Ultra-Q/Super-Q over SnoStuff, as I like more of a "barky" exhaust note, but my buddy has a SnoStuff, and It definitely sounds nice.
I think they all sound awesome so i went with the cheapest lol but yeah one of my friends has a sno stuff which is on a z570 lol and he welded i there because they dont make one for a z

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Ive had a snow stuff can on my 600 since 01 no issues

·
Registered
848 Posts
red02xcsp600 said:
I think they all sound awesome so i went with the cheapest lol but yeah one of my friends has a sno stuff which is on a z570 lol and he welded i there because they dont make one for a z
Putting a can on a fan cooled sled is almost crossing the line between sounding good and not good at all haha. My friend had a can on his old 550 and it just didn't have that higher RPM resonance.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
My buddy has a pipe/can combo on his REV 550, it sounds sweet, hides that it is a fan from hearing it run!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Jazz Motorsports $199

[/quote]

I was reading this and now thats a good deal! I just ordered one myself from there[thumb], I went with the free shipping, if you did how long did it take to arrive?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SconsinSnowridder27 said:
Jazz Motorsports $199
I was reading this and now thats a good deal! I just ordered one myself from there[thumb], I went with the free shipping, if you did how long did it take to arrive?
[/quote]

I went with free shipping too and i just ordered it yesturday.. It says guaranteed within 14 days..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts