Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys with all the change in the Sno-X arena what do you think will happen this year. We have tucker saying he is retiring to race moto-cross and Blair just got injured (think he can make it back from those injuries this year). Obviously until the first flag drops we wont know for sure who is lining up but if these two don't come back it will make it a very interesting race season. Both racers are phenomenal but change would be good...

·
Registered
170 Posts
I dont know.. But im sure Its gonna be eXtremely interesting season;) I cant wait! What kind of changes they've done in the arena?

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i was using "arena" as a global term for the sno-x racing circut not the race track itself. If both Blair and Tucker stay out it will be very interesting to see what happens. As we all know Poo, Cat, and Doo offer strong sleds, until now the discussion has been is it rider or is it machine. IMO it is rider, take away the top two riders and the "arena" gets a lot more competitive. We should all see very interesting finishes.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
exactly, remove the ones that are either always winning or always heard bout winning and see what the other guys really have

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep I was thinking Dj, The Crapo Boys, and the young up and comer Lavallee. But the more i look at the lineup of Polaris Racers It could be the return of polaris this year. WOO HOO... But above all else i want to see some good racing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]exactly, remove the ones that are either always winning or always heard bout winning and see what the other guys really have
Would you remove the Yankees from baseball? or Tiger from golf?
I think it is great to have these "freaks of nature" to show how talented they really are and that they can dominate at such a high level. I would say it promotes the sport.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agreed They do help promote the sport. I dont think any of us are saying get rid of them, what i am driving at is now that they arent in the mix what you think will happen. I love watching Blair and Tucker race but i wont be sad when there is another up and comer claiming that top podium every week...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by Darkstar
[br]Yep I was thinking Dj, The Crapo Boys, and the young up and comer Lavallee. But the more i look at the lineup of Polaris Racers It could be the return of polaris this year. WOO HOO... But above all else i want to see some good racing.
Crapo boys are now cat riders. Anyway they are still good riders.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah thats right... I was thinking that didnt sound right but i was thinking more injury instead of swithing brands... Yes they are good riders.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I talked to some people I know that talked to Blairs team manager and he says 4 months recovery time, so that's about October, and throw another month in there and that gets you to Duluth. Blair will Win every race this year barring mechanical difficulties!
JMO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts