Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I herd they havin anotehr sno-x in the alerus again this december 21. I know im gonna try be there agin, it was sweet last year. Any body else gonna go?

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Yeah, we mentioned it awhile back

erick, his buddies, my sister, me, my bro and I'm tryin to convince ACG to go but he's being stubborn.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
lol, i want to. just gotta convince parents to go or let me go, lol, i know im goin to fargo tho.....so at least i get to go to one of em :D

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Fargo we might get a good turnout.

I'm workin on ppl.

Me, my sis, my bro, erick, his buddies, acg, ripperd, megaman.

those are ppl I've talked to about it.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
we should make a big banner to put somewhere...lol...way to advertise and get ppl together

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'm in Fargo, so i might make it to the one in GF.

----------------------------------------------------93coty = my car 1993 motor trend Car Of The Year - Ford Probe GT

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
hey XLT, arn't you from the twin cities? For some reason, i have it in my mind that you are....

Because I am too, maybe we could carpool or something.

-Dean

-
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

http://ripperd2.dhs.org

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well I know some of my friends were tryin to convince their dad's to take them. Suckers no Drivers license for them.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by ripperd2:
hey XLT, arn't you from the twin cities? For some reason, i have it in my mind that you are....

Because I am too, maybe we could carpool or something.

-Dean

-

[/quote]

I'll carpool with you guys too. I live pretty close to Ripperd.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
ripperd & megaman, u guys talkin about GF or Fargo?

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'll be at GF FARGO and MPLS. But I'll be down in the pits and on the track. I guess I'm racing the vintage stuff again this year. Rules changed a little bit. they are going to more of a mod class. I plan on winning all three races. Hey I might have to run a TUSF sticker or a SF.com sticker.

I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
http://www.whiteknuckleperformance.com

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I guess I was refering to Fargo, but i'll go to either one.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
P-Man you asked me too lol but im trying to see what i can work out. it is a long haul for me but maybe i could take the 20th off and drive out there goto the snox and drive back on sunday ill have to see how long it would take me to drive there

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
ok for me itis 605.73 miles 10 hours, 50 minutes estimated time using mapquest thats not all that far ill have to talk to lynda about it

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry ripperd, i live way up in roseau. over 200 miles away from ya, i live closer to p man and erick. so it would be outa the way to car pool.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by xlt:
sorry ripperd, i live way up in roseau. over 200 miles away from ya, i live closer to p man and erick. so it would be outa the way to car pool.

[/quote]

Hmm, musta been someone else. Is there someone named XLTMAN on the forums? maybe it was him.

-Dean

-

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
yeah, xltman is from Iowa.

Ride the Best!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts