Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[hr]i was just wondering what the word snocheck means. in a post a man wanted to get a pro xr i think and anther man replied and said you better get it fast snocheck is almost over so whats snocheck[/right][/center]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea...that was me.Snocheck is a time when u can get custom accesories and parts on a sled that u purchase. They are factory installed.Some sleds u can only get during snocheck.Some sleds have things that u cant get during the normal season.Other companies call it "spring order" like ski-doo....they have their x-packages and special colors,which u can only get durin a certain period of time in the spring.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what if you miss a sno check will there be no chance then to get that sled again and is there a dirtcheck where you can get atvs or dirtbikes with the special packaagee

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea u can buy a used snocheck but after the time period from the factory then No.Unless u have connections somewhere.I good thing about snochecks(atleast the Polaris) is u dont have to pay for a year with 0 interest and 0 down.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
alot of ppl around here spring ordered the f7 when it first came out and then backed out of it when it came in so the dealer had a few with the special spring packages..so if that happenes when your looking then yes you can get them after the snocheck is over with..ive seen some on ebay before also and were still new

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
A few dealers up here will snowcheck sleds then just put em on the showroom floor. That way if you couldn't make up your mind in the spring you can still get it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts