Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of u are ready to go to SnoCross in fargo? i am talkin my dad into goin down there, havent got tickets yet, I want to get bout half way up so u can see good but arent at the top so u cant see at all and not at the bottom so u dont freeze ur ass off and cant see anyway. Hope they have snow by then or got there snowmakers goin. If anyone else goes down we will have to meet up

Ready to Ride...NEED SNOW!!!!!!...if you have snow, i hate you...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont live in fargo, i live up by the canadian border, NE of minot, NW of Devils lake if ur familiar w/ north dakota geography, wher u from?

Ready to Ride...NEED SNOW!!!!!!...if you have snow, i hate you...

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I think it's march 23

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup, march 23

There's always next year....

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
What day of the week is that? I maybe, possibly could make it with my GF if you guys wanted to meet up or something.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It's on a saturday. Went to the one in Grand Forks pretty cool but the track was really small.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
track isnt huge or tiny at fargo, probably like GF, altho they say the have more floorspace in GF too......i dunno...its fun to watch no matter what the size of the track is.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I should go, but that is the saturday before I start exams.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nope, didnt make the one in Grand Forks this year but went to Fargo last year, my dad said one race was enough for me, so i better get to go to Fargo in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
moms are stupid....me and my dad were talkin bout goin to snocross, and he asked if i really wanted to go, im like ya, unless u wanna go to yellowstone or sumptin, then he replies, well, we could probably do that since u really wanna ride this year, so he go's and asks my mom, and she says instantly, "YOU GUYS DONT NEED TO GO TO MONTANA" she wouldnt let us go alone, or bring her no matter what we told her, looks like ill be in fargo in a couple weeks...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got my tickets...section 20 row Y...seats 17-18

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have no idea, i dont like ticketmaster, it doesnt tell u what seats are available or nutin, but most of the sections go to row KK or sumptin, so there should be quite a few

·
Registered
502 Posts
i wasn't going to go until last night then my uncle called me. He owns the SLEDS circuit. It's a vintage circuit and the indoor series has them race at the domes. Anyways, he asked me if i wanted to run at the f-dome and I said sure. Not sure what sled i'm running tho. Hopefully it doesn't suck!

I don't brake until I see God!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
running snocross in a dome- or outside for that matter. would, could, and should never suck if it were me. after the races last year, a few of us were talking and we all were ready to drop a $100+ for the rest of the night on that track with our own sleds. that looked SO fun!!!

There's no stopping Arctic Cat........ REALLY!!

'99 XC SP 500

1 - 20 of 50 Posts