Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dec 10, 11 and 12th in Old Forge, NY. The SNODEO. Who is going this year? Last year was a blast. They were hit with 3 ft of snow Thursday night and Friday and the trails were pretty good. Tons of fresh powder. Hopefully this year will be just as good.

We are staying at Clarks Beach Motel once again and we have another good group going up from my local forum Twin Tier Sleddin'. Probably going to go up early Friday til Sunday but depending on Snow and Money maybe Thursday.

http://snodeo.com/

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
i want to but dont know if my mom will let me...if anyone is interested in staying in a very homey cabin,we rent ours out. the place is called rocky point and here is a link- http://justingerproperties.com/adirondack.html

·
Registered
622 Posts
The wife and I are going along with a couple from Syracuse, ny again this year. We will be staying probaly at lakeview hotel.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Every year I say I will get there but life seems to get in the way. . . well see I guess

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
yes anywhere in old forge you pretty much need them

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
NorthWestRider said:
Every year I say I will get there but life seems to get in the way. . . well see I guess
Same here.
Plan to every year, havent made it yet. Plus I got the little one now so Im not even sure Im going to register my sled at all this year. We'll see, but I aint gonna hold my breath.

·
Registered
527 Posts
^^^ Hey good for you man, enjoy your little one. . .

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
NorthWestRider said:
^^^ Hey good for you man, enjoy your little one. . .
Thanks man, def am loving it[:)] I just cant wait till hes old enough to go to OF with me. Next year might be first time for snodeo for both of us.[:p]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it is a great weekend to start the season off. even if you dont ride come and drink a few beers.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is coming fast. Better get your permits before Nov. 15th to save some money. Just made reservations for Clarks Beach this morning for Fri and Sat. nights.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
i doubt it

·
Registered
915 Posts
Screw going to snodeo the last 5 years my dad and I have gone up to the hill riding on that weekend and usually it is some of the best riding of the year

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
cant see having to pay another trail pass fee with NY's already outrageous registrations and trail fees, so i stay as far from old forge as i can...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
slamdry said:
cant see having to pay another trail pass fee with NY's already outrageous registrations and trail fees, so i stay as far from old forge as i can...
yup i hear yea ill go ride up in cranberry and on the tug

1 - 20 of 27 Posts