Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from NY plan on going to SNODEO this year? I've never been before, I remember a long time ago my parents went to it. But what I'm wondering is, is it worth it to spend the extra $80 ($65 preseason) to ride there? What's SNODEO like? Does everyone just ride in a huge group or what? I really didn't read much into it but I figured I would get your guys opinion on it first to see if it was worth the trip and money.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
For the most part I only ride Old Forge and in my opinion its def worth the trail pass. You can get weekend permit for $45 and if you wanna come back then the original $45 that you paid goes towards a seasonal trail pass, so you only pay $40 the second time and its good for the rest of the season. I love the trails but on saturday afternoons the main trails get pretty rough. Then you can stick to the secondary trails and find good riding.

As far as Snodeo, Ive never made it up for that. Something always happens that keeps me from going. Work, the house, snowstorm, etc.... But basically its just a big festival, not a group ride or anything. Fireworks, bonfire, raffles, vintage sled shows, stuff like that.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I swore up and down that last year was going to be the year that I made it. Lone and behold I missed it once again, I have heard from many that it is a great time. Who knows maybe this year?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have to look into it more when that time comes around. I might try and take a day off from work to go there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts