Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iI FOUND A SNOJET SNOWMOBILE AND IM NOT EVEN SURE WHAT IT IS ALL I HAVE IS A DESCRITION AND SERIAL OR MODEL NUMBER..B3-8939270 IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAL WHAT THIS IS OR INFO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.THANK YOU .MR.WILFRID CARRIERE

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not sure what that number is you listed. I have manuals for almost every model Sno Jet made from 1967 to 1976 so with the correct info off the ID plates located on the side of the tunnel I would be able to tell you exactly what model and year you have. There should be 2 plates on the side of the tunnel. One will state the year it was manufactured. e.g. a 1973 would have a 1972 manufacture date. The model # plate will be as follows: Space #1 last digit of Yr. Mfd. Space 2 blank, space 3,4,5,&6 have numbers that correspond to model, engine, optional equipment and suspension. Space 7 blank. Space 8,9 & 10 are for special equipment and engine make and type. The plates are usually very well marked. Most Sno Jets had the model on the hood and/or dashboard decals but no indication of the year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.