Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not when people are posting thier conditions...at least put what state or province and area they're in. There sometimes are more that one certain trail or highway in other areas. Just a thought. mARK IN oNTARIO. CA> P.s. In Ontario....stay off the OFFC trail # 212. It sucks!!!. It's closed and nothing but swamp. Believe me....I'm soaked! Ps. That's north of Madoc Ontario Canada.

Edited by - mrpolaris18 on 20 Jan 2002 20:23:07

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
This is a very good idea.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you polaris-man. Just a thought. Beets everyone trying to figure out where people are talking about. B-)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah well here in sunny north central iowa,(approx, 1 hour south of the iowa minnesota border) we have nothing, no snow! and our biggest trail head starts atesterville. ia and goes north to fairmont, mn and further north through martin county to truman, thats what we rode, from fairmont to truman and back, then south along highway 41 to the silver lake area.....it was a good time, but we were all beat to death by days end, rough snow.

·
Registered
671 Posts
well i live 10 miles south of can-am border and we got 3 1/2 inches of snow today.finally we got some more. it was gettin kinda bare and all the snow was hard. so we got soem fresh stuff now. and we're happy
so i been gettin some more sleddin in.

Ride Polaris!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts