Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
up in lanigan saskatchewan we are in the middle of big snowstorm! it started early in the morning and is still going strong. the snow is so deep in the yard that we got two tractors stuck our truck and our snowmobile. not to mention i don't have to go to school![:D]

·
Registered
66 Posts
ya im in saskatoon............its crazy....gunna be lots of snow drifts after this storm

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went out on the sled just through the yard and got stuck 2-3 times!!!! its nuts!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know in Red deer alberta they guy who was going to buy my sled couldnt make it because of white out!!!! hope it comes down to dry calgary, today it was -29 with windchill (thats cold for you americans). so the snow should stick. GOD BLESS CANADA

·
Registered
414 Posts
must see pics...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz o god please! All we have is grass.

·
Registered
66 Posts
maybe after the storm calms down..........cuz if i were to take a pic now it would be all white

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey 6 Feet, did ya see any sleds drivin around last nite? There was a bunch fuelin up at fast gas on central, and I saw an F8 cruise by on kenderdine[:D]. It was like we were in Big River or something.

·
Registered
476 Posts
^^^ ahah i know thats awsome someome jus told me today its legal to drive ur sled in town if the roads arent plowed. i work at the extra foods on kenderdine and one of my bosses said 2 guys came on sleds and went shopping ahaha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally posted by XLT600
[br]Hey 6 Feet, did ya see any sleds drivin around last nite? There was a bunch fuelin up at fast gas on central, and I saw an F8 cruise by on kenderdine[:D]. It was like we were in Big River or something.
nope saw none..............lmao at the ppl on sled going shopping lol[:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts