Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So up here in Gray, Maine i woke up with a 2 hour delay for school and about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground, so i took the sled for a couple laps around the house sense there werent much snow on the ground and so i dont get yelled at by my parents, so with a couple laps that satisfied my urge to ride for a bit till we get a good amount of snow. Maybe.tryin to get pics though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think there was bout 3-4 now that i look at it

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i'd go ride again you never knwo when were gonna get more snow. sounds like fun

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Last night I let the dogs out at 10PM and it was raining in Yarmouth, ME. Let them in at 10:10 PM and it was snowing and raining. Thought, "huh weatherman didn't say anything about this". Got up this AM, TV weather noobs said "we didn't expect this". Two inches or so on the ground, windy and cold. Wife's car didn't have snows on it yet. Truck battery was dead. Put truck on charger, got snows out of shed and mounted on car, truck started, wife went to work in her car, I drove my car to work, truck needs new battery. A tractor trailer with load of 4x4 lumber rolled it's load off onto the highway and I spent 40 minutes going one mile to get through it. Might go out and ruin lawn this evening when I get home. Need to clean clutch sheaves and put belt on first. Might just have a scotch and say screw it.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Good to hear you got a little satisfaction of a lap or two. I just got a call from a local shop that they got my sled jetted right so I can pick it up tomorrow. We have about 5 to 7 inches on the ground so maybe I can get my thrill tomorrow.

·
Registered
893 Posts
i need snow!! i only have about 2 inches[:0]

have fun with your snow, hope you get some more!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts