Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have large rider groups all over the US and we are looking for other owners. This is allowing us to answer any technical questions. Work on machine upgrades and any other questions.
www.snow-hawk-adventure.com
email us at [email protected]
Call me at 206-999-9729
check out the videos on my space at www.myspace.com/snowhawkadventure

Tony Sexton
Snow Hawk Addict living in Washington

·
Registered
68 Posts
maby if the snowhawk flew and didn't need snow it'd be more popular!!!....[NeedSnow]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I don't know where you are but we have tons of SNOW in Washington and we've been out riding 3 or 4 times a week. They are popular with the right people. People who can handle a powerful machine. It's not for someone complacient to just sit on a sled all day or just be able to do hillclimb. It's for the extreme rider who is physically fit and wants a challenge and not to be stuck with two skiis in front getting in the way of their fun.
Please check out our website. We have riders from Japan to Russia.
Please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll send you tons of photos.
www.snow-hawk-adventure.com
www.myspace.com/snowhawkadventure

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I was kinda suprized I didn't see any on the Isabella ride, I personally love'em,just a bit to pricey for me. Upload some pics to your gallery.[^]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please take a look at the Snowest forum. It's very active with our riders around the US and Canada. The factory joins us all the time too. We also have lots of pictures. You could even contact riders in your area to see if there is anyone riding in your area so you can catch a ride.
Please feel free to email me and I"ll send you some pictures. I have a hard time uploading things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts