Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are planing to head to Hurley, WI Wednesday....

Can I get a trail report?

Thanks,

Burch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
509 Posts
http://tourism.state.wi.us/snow_report.aspx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
Burch said:
We are planing to head to Hurley, WI Wednesday....

Can I get a trail report?

Thanks,

Burch
I haven't been out since 12/30 because of the melt down.

Everything now is froze and rutted. As of yesterday morning we had about 3 in of new snow. This morning there was about another 2. Lake effect warning for 4/6 today, 6/8 tonight and 3/5 Sat.

I/\'m going to ride a little this afternoon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
SnoKing said:
Burch said:
We are planing to head to Hurley, WI Wednesday....

Can I get a trail report?

Thanks,

Burch
I haven't been out since 12/30 because of the melt down.

Everything now is froze and rutted. As of yesterday morning we had about 3 in of new snow. This morning there was about another 2. Lake effect warning for 4/6 today, 6/8 tonight and 3/5 Sat.

I/\'m going to ride a little this afternoon.
I just rode to the BP station and back, 10 miles round trip on the 77 trail.

Base is rough, rutted, bumpy and slippery.

5/7 inches on top but it is powder no moisture.

A lot of sleds here already
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
SnoKing said:
SnoKing said:
Burch said:
We are planing to head to Hurley, WI Wednesday....

Can I get a trail report?

Thanks,

Burch
I haven't been out since 12/30 because of the melt down.

Everything now is froze and rutted. As of yesterday morning we had about 3 in of new snow. This morning there was about another 2. Lake effect warning for 4/6 today, 6/8 tonight and 3/5 Sat.

I/\'m going to ride a little this afternoon.
I just rode to the BP station and back, 10 miles round trip on the 77 trail.

Base is rough, rutted, bumpy and slippery.

5/7 inches on top but it is powder no moisture.

A lot of sleds here already

youtube links for videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_JiJqZI0g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNuv0lLnZs
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top