Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have snow but it is going away as I type. Christmas Eve brought forth 5+ inches of very fluffy powder that did not cover the fields but did fill up the ditches. I put on 45 miles in a day and half which down here is okay. This is enough snow to ride on in central IL but barley. We need 8+ to have alot of fun, but I will take what we can get! I can only wish for WI, MI, and MN to get more, there is still hope [^] so keep on thinking snow, snow, snow!!

Ranlgr

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
keep praying for a real winter.. dumb news people in the cities are like, this warm weather is soo nice.. only 2 months left of winter, yeah.. , i felt like bitch slapping them idiots!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think some of the TV and radio people in this area were unable to get jobs in warm weather states because any time the conditions are seasonal they always seem to refer to the weather as crappy. I agree with you, they need to be bitch slapped and realize that there are folks that like winter to be white. There are alot of skiers, snowboarders, ice fisher people, snowmobilers, and folks that just like to be away from the heat and bugs of summer.

I've been saving my prayers up to this point for other things. Looks like it is time to look to a higher power for a little help.

LET IT SNOW!!!!!![:)]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Snow in Illinois? That seems like saying 'When Hell Freezes Over'. The last two years have really sucked in Illinois for sledding. The sleds all shined up and ready to go(shining it is about all I can do). I'm hoping for good conditions in the UP by mid February this year, last years trip the conditions were only marginal......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts