Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live just about 10 minutes east of Lindsay Ontario. Absolutly nothin on the ground last night, but this morning we have gottin 5-6 inches with around a foot or so in some places with the wind, and its still comin down good. Toronto was suppose to get hit hard too but i hear there gettin mostly freezing rain. Thank god i am far enough north to get snow instead. Aww well i am just so happy i had to post. Its suppose to be cold and snowy all week and next. Winter is hopefully finally here. Better late then never. OH got about 5km on the sled this mornin. They dont plough the roads where i live.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No trails open... well ther not groomed not enough yet.. ridable tho I think. I am gonna out on them tonight. 2-3cm expected to night and flurries thurs and fri are expected. In the low negitives alll week too

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well trails arnt bad... not bare anywhere but some spots ur carbides hit a pebble or 2. Fairly good ditch riding. All and All i got 100km on today, mostly all tonight. Ripped into Timmy's for a coffee. LOL actually got stuck in a snowplow drift. Showed me how out of shape I am.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[attachment=56830] [attachment=56831][attachment=56832]

These pics are from to day. The snow is all settled so it doesnt look like much but there is a good amout. Got more last night cause all my tracks are covered. Also u cant see in the pics but its snowin good while i took the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yep. All you could see on my front lawn was tracks. then we got another 2-3 inces and covered them all up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts