Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there will be any decent riding in about 2 weeks anywhere in Minnesota? And any recommendations of trails to hit. I am from iowa and will be having the week of thanksgiving off and want to hit the trails!

"Son your ego's writing checks your body can't cash!"

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
id probably say your gonna have to figure out what your gonna do the night b4 ur vacation.....lol.....snow will probably still be sparce

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Last year I rode about 1 mile from October till around christmas then I drove a bit in January about 50 miles then I got my sled in Feb and drove about 450 miles mostly on two trips.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well this isn't very encouraging....... my buddy was under the impresion there would be snow up there by then. Maybe we will get lucky......

·
Registered
892 Posts
Thanksgiving will be a big stretch, what part of MN are you heading to? For any chance it will need to be up by the border. We are still waiting for the ground to freeze where I am at, I was golfing all day saturday and the tees went in pretty easy.

I am not that far north, straight west of Minneapolis.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/eyes2.gif

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well we are pretty willing to go about anywhere in minnesota..... I spose where theres snow! Any snow up there beats our no snow down here...... I would appreciate any updates you minnesotans can post. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well any updates in Minnesota? I have been checking the weather up there like 6 times a day. I see on the DNR webpage that the lake bemidji trail has very good conditions? Is this still from last year and not updated? Where is a good place to get updated conditions?

·
Registered
671 Posts
all the snow we had, which really wasnt ridealbe, is melting

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I would say that is last years there could be no way the lakes are already good enough to drive on.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah I doubt you'll get a chace to ride then. But my fingers are crossed for you.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts