Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see mn is in for some rain i dont know how much longer we can all take this 2 yrs in a row no snow in mn i think maybe we better get the fogger back out and put em away huh cause i dont think its lookin to good hope all u guys that have snow are enjoyin cause i havent even got to ride yet and thats just not like mn at all

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
No snow in northern MN. It isn't good, thats for sure. It is really starting to make me mad.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yeah theres supposed to be warm this week with rain, but then the temp goes right back down... have faith

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
think back and how many years did you actually get to take your sled out and ride it before christmas, for those who live in MN??? in decent snow? even though im new to owning sleds i have been around them a while and i dont remember many years where you could.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I remember ever since I was snowmobile, since I was little that we usually got the sleds out around thanksgiving time, thats when the snow always started to hit. Up until about 2 years ago, this is not happening anymore. [:(]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yes, I admit it. I was a snowmobile. I didn't look over post, it was late, I was tired.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
All of us here in Alaska are doing our snow dance for ya.

Hope it helps, gotta suck to have no snow.

We are having to drive 125 miles for it but once you get there its good.

THINK LOTS OF DEEEEEEP SNOW!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]Yes, I admit it. I was a snowmobile. I didn't look over post, it was late, I was tired.
wow i was never friends with a snowmobile before. this rocks LOL i understand. /polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/22_yikes.gif

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]think back and how many years did you actually get to take your sled out and ride it before christmas, for those who live in MN??? in decent snow? even though im new to owning sleds i have been around them a while and i dont remember many years where you could.
2 Years ago I was riding. New years, we had a party on the lake, and all I did was go flying up and down the lake for like 3 hours. Right through to the new year. It was fun... I remember it like it was yesterday. LOL The snow was rieally light, and my buddy had the old clunker going, so I cleared off a patch on the ice and came flying in and slamed on the brakes and went spinning. It was fun. If your still reading this.... Im sorry. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts