Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the biggest snow storm of the season so far! we now have snow!! Approximately 30 millimeters currently and just barely enough to trailer to the lake for some lake riding.

·
Registered
666 Posts
hopefully, ive got a cabin up in winter, and i really hope they gets some decent snow so i cant go riding.

·
Registered
384 Posts
How much are you suppost to get. We were planning a trip to minocqua on tuesday but if there isn't alot of snow we can't go.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's not enough unless you stick to the lake

·
Registered
193 Posts
well i'm near st. cloud mn here and i got an inch. pathetic maybe i'll come out to wisconni for a day. all the reports say 3-5?? ugh

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Latest report is 6-8" for vilas county. Heavy snow warning from 3 pm - 9am.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The weather channel just said that northern wisconson i.e. minocqua and north are going to get up to 1-2ft. locally. Is this true?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Last I heard was 10". I have not heard the report for the up. They may get more.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You guys better get some pictures.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just checked some area webcams and they did not get a foot. NE Wisconsin recieved at most about 6 inches. Still better than nothing!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
St. germain got 6" with another 2" on the way. The state funded trails are supposed to open at noon today. Just be warned the conditions are not great by any means. There are ruts/washed areas to fill. The lakes only have about 4" of ice and many swamps are not froze all the way. This is classified as early riding. Be very careful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts