Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we finnaly got enough snow that stuck to be able to ride il put some more pics up later
[attachment=51325]

·
Registered
586 Posts
yea i rode around a little. There was a sherrif warning on the radio this morning warning all snowmobilers to be patient, the trails dont open up locally until the 19th...the cops will be watching. LOL[:D]

·
Registered
803 Posts
Right here were I live in Central Square, we got close to a foot last night. All power put still, It was fun riding in the powder and watching the sun come up before I went to work.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
i know taberg (where i live) got some snow. but that melted then we got snow a couple days later so I'll have to take the sled out today sometime i had a halfday. it will proble melt soon

·
Registered
945 Posts
i heard lake chautauqua got hit hard. Their trail system doesn't open until december 15.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
not bad, but its a start

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
yeah we barely had any but i couldn't resist lol had the beaters out lol

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dident ride on any trails just in my uncles field

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice base of snow, to bad it's gonna hit mid 50's early next week....hope this isn't a repeat of last year

·
Registered
486 Posts
were i live in randolph we had over a foot. put 20 miles on with my friend and my friend totaled his sled in his lawn on the way back he hit a huge rock. no pics but about $3000 damage. the sleds were ranning awsome though it was 7 degees. my friend is fixing his sled with fiberglass and pounding out the metal parts. the sled is a 93 indy 440 so atleast the sled isnt all plastic.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got some more pictures i also have some pics of my dads g/fs 07 iqlx 600
[attachment=51627]
[attachment=51628]
[attachment=51630]
[attachment=51632]
my seat is coming apart near the rear taillight so if any one has a seat for cheap it is the seperate tank that goes under the seat
[attachment=51634]
[attachment=51635]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That is amazing on how much the sleds changed in the last 16 years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts